CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Response Letter from the Chief Justice

Here it is:

Dear Littleyana

Just a few lines to let you know that I have read your letter. And please don’t bother to visit. You won't know my house when you come. . . we've already moved to VMC.

Sorry for the lengthy speech. You see, I was so nervous. I almost called for a doctor. I was numb from toes down. Isn’t that terrible?

I know too that I am in a lot of trouble lately, but I am glad that I have a great backing of a friend. He has 500 men under him. Yes, all 500 of them. He is cutting the grass at the cemetery.

I was actually hoping that Miriam would save my face by her amusing tirades and rants. Pity, it did not happen. Gladly, Lady Gaga stepped in the way. Oh how she reminds me of my younger days.

Sincerely,

The Chief Justice

P. S. I was going to send you $10.00 but I had already sealed the envelope.



No comments:

Post a Comment