CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 21, 2012

I So Love This!

I am so happy to know that I have been given this award April this year.

Now I know how to be in Oscars.

I want to thank Buzzlightyear for giving me this honor. It was very kind of you.

As a rule, if you receive it you have to:

  • thank the blogger who sends you the award and add a link to her/his blog
  • write 7 random things about yourself
  • give the award to other bloggers you love and tell them.


Please visit Buzz Lightyear’s blog site here

And for some stuff about me, not only 7 but see my bucketlist of what I am and what I am not.

Lastly, I am passing this award to the following:

Between You And Me

Black Swamp Cornucopia

My Life’s Journey

Pinay Daily Ramblings

Ropcorn.com

Tabulyogang

Unrivalled Solace

You all deserve it!

2 comments:

  1. Tnx Malou! So I just post a link of the blog I want to give the award and that's it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oi thank u. :D I was given the award already by buzzlightyer, but a double award is overwhelming. Thanks and thanks!

    ReplyDelete