CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Of Sunshine and Liebster Awards

As much of a tell-all person I have become since I started blogging, answering questions quite excite me now. And it doubly stimulates me if I will be the one to ask you. I remember when I was just starting blogging, I could have adjusted myself with silent reading, and get through the normal phenomena of checking stats, and agonizing over numbers of followers and counting the comments.

But then I realized blogging thrives in a give and take relationship. It has to be two-way. I realized that I might be denying you good people of hearing about who could bee the best literary genius this world could ever have (please don’t fire gun at me. We are all narcissistic people in some way, you know.) But really I am very thankful to you my readers--especially those of you have read this far.

*anaconda hugs to you all*



My special thanks to Buzz Lightyear for the Liebster award and Genskie for the Sunshine award. Sorry Genskie this is kinda late. But thanks nevertheless. I love the awards!

And to continue these awards to fly around the blogsphere, I am passing them both to these people who shed tears and blood to write their posts. They are:

  1. Arvin of Chateau de Archievener 
  2. Jon of JonDmur;
  3. Kotz of Isip Ko Lang 
  4. Pao of Life N Canvas 
  5. Gracie of Gracie's Network 
  6. Ellen Marie of The Impeccable Sophist 
  7. Sarah of Not On My Own Anymore 
  8. Direk Alecx of Blog-ags and Tsugugs
  9. Diosa of Sense and Sensibility
  10. Margj of Between You and Me


But wait! there’s rule to follow.

  • Each person must list 11 things about themselves. 
  • Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award. 
  • Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post. Go to their page and inform them of the nomination. Absolutely NO tags back. 
  • Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers. 


BTW, here are the questions I was obliged to answer:
  1. How do you find time for blogging? I do it every other day. Begin writing on the first night and finish it off on the second night.
  2. If you could travel back in time in a time machine what would be the top three times/places you'd visit? First, around 3 or 2 BC in Jerusalem to see Jesus Second, sometime 3000BC to AD313 to check Zeus and company and third,1884, year Jose Rizal wrote Noli Me Tangere.
  3. What is the coolest thing you have ever built or constructed? A dried black pigeon perching on a branch. Feathers falling off. For biology class.
  4. What is one historical story in your family that you are most proud of? Mother lives to tell how she witnessed the World War 2. She recounted digging a hole in the ground and came out only to get relief goods. I am proud of it. She witnessed what I only read from the book.
  5.  Do you like to cook or bake? No to both. Tried making this no-baked cereal bars last christmas, but it turned out like a slob of Elmer’s glue.
  6. Have you ever found any interesting old artifact or something antique ? None. I loathe them. They smell like old cabinet. 
  7. Do you have any pets? None.  
  8. Do you ever have a commonly recurring dream? None. My dreams are often random. 
  9. Who would be your top 5 people from the past you would like to meet?
      1.My husband. I’ll tease him that we’ll end up together in the future.
      2.My ex. To plot a good revenge he’ll never forget.
      3.My father. Ask him why he had done the things he had done.
      4.Robby Rosa- the lead singer of Menudo. I thought I will be married to him.
      5.My self. To tell her to go ahead and leave worries and insecurities behind because you are amazing, and are going to live a good life.
     
  10. You won a huge amount of money in a lottery, you give your family half of the money. The other half you have to give away. What would be your top 3 ways to dispose the money? 1.Give to local charities. 2.Donate to impoverished countries 3.Pay off the country’s loan to World Bank. 
  11. Favorite movie?  Fireproof.


Of course, here's my own set of eleven questions you need to answer.

  1. What side of the bed do you sleep on? 
  2. Do you believe in ghosts? 
  3. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life what would it be? 
  4. If you could only read one author until the end of time who would it be? 
  5. Would you rather serve a week in prison or try and survive for a year alone in a jungle? 
  6. How old are you? 
  7. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be? 
  8. What would you want to be written on your tombstone? 
  9. If anyone in the room could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do? 
  10. What was the last thing you said to someone? 
  11. If you had to choose between a millions bucks and being able to fly, which would you choose?

2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome...
    It's good to know things about you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huwaw thank u so much for this award. Nakatanggap narin ako ng award na'to galing sa ibang bloggers. Nakapagpost na din kaya dito ko nalang sasagutin ang mga tanong mo.

    1. Side? Wala yata. Pagulong gulong ako e.
    2. I don't but I believe in evil and ghost is an evil work.
    3. Honestly di ko pa alam.
    4. Bible
    5. serve a week in prison
    6. 25 again. haha
    7. Buffet. Eat all u can
    8. My name. lol. Di ko pa naiisip yan. Pag-iisipan ko muna.
    9. Ayiii. Siguro yung soulmate ko or future wife. Di ko pa kilala kung sino. Pasiyahin nya ko.
    10. Diko maalala. Yung comment ko sa isang blogger :)
    11. Millions bucks. Tapos bibili nalang ako ng airplane :P

    Thanks Again and God Bless :)

    ReplyDelete