CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Friend!

Today, a friend celebrates her 39th birthday. Woohoo!!!

Now who is near mid-life crisis?

Anyway, I thought it would be nice to make a special tribute to her today in this blog. I've talked about her a few times here and I know I've always said she's amazing. Well, she is and I swear I'm not just biased. Of course, she's not perfect but no one is, anyway.

Allow me to share with you some of the reasons why I think my friend here is awesome.

  1. She is a giver and never asks anything in return.
  2. She lent me her white dress that I wore to a wedding, and stays generous even if she is now half way across the world. 
  3. She is polite and never talked ill to anyone.
  4. In one way she’s like a bra, always there to give me support. 
  5. In another way a four-leaf clover, hard to find but lucky to have. 
  6. And when we were still single and wandering about love and the boys, I almost hitched her to a married guy. But she never despised me. Yes readers, I am not normal some days.
  7. Finally she is a friend because she knows me yet she still likes me.


"You're precioouuuuus..."


You're welcome friend!

10 comments:

  1. Love to read about your friendship, really sounds awesome! Happy birthday to her.. btw, i like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Id, we`re really sweet when were not fighting hihi..

    @Gracie, yes we really are awesome people. She sent us gifts every christmas, I made her birthday post hehe. But seriously she is one of my closest. Btw thanks for the follow! followed you too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tnx Idziher and Gracie for the greetings. Most of all thanks Malou! Grabe, nagulat ako this morning habang nagbe breakfast at nakita ko itong post mo. Buti na lang hindi ko naibuga ung toast hehehe...at natawa din ako sa items number 4, 6 & 7. OMG, I still remember number 6...whew! You really never fail to make me laugh! That's what I treasure most about our friendship. Saka sa totoo lang ha, sa pagkakatanda ko, minsan pa lang tayo nag away ng totohanan.

    Ung pinapadala ko naman, maliliit na bagay lang un. I'm very happy to do it. Again, maraming maraming salamat sa greeting and for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow naman sooo sweet!
    happy birthday margj... i agree with everything malou said about you. you are the sweetest and pinaka mabait hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Margji. What a lovely feeling to have friends say such kind words about you. Hold on to friends like that as they are few and far between.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your friend! She's an awesome lady have these characteristics and you're a lucky friend having her around.

    She's an interesting personality. God bless her more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to ur friend. U'r so sweet at binigyan mo pa sya ng tribute dito sa blog mo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay! hooray for a beautiful friend.

    ReplyDelete