CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Today, I Mourn

Raindrops on my face

dark clouds on the horizon

I hold back the tears

Memories mingle

with the tears of misty eyes

silently,raindrops

Tears fall from heaven

a heart opens the floodgate

to grief and sorrow

Raindrops on the roof

my heart pitter-pattering

memories tapping

Tears falling,falling

heart fluttering,fluttering

my love, departing

Lips of sweet nectar

the memory of his kiss

turn bitter with tears

Fading memories

the pavement of broken dreams

wet with heaven's tears

Dolphy

{1928-2012}

5 comments:

  1. A very touching tribute Malou. Pero di ko alam ha, kiniss ka ni Dolphy??? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your blog now. Really love it. Its really an interesting and wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice poem. Perfect for the King!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining BNP! Your blog has been posted!

    You can also vote for your favorite blogs! The Top 5 highest rated will be displayed in the BLOGS OF FAME ;)

    For site news & updates, check facebook.com/blogsngpinoy

    ReplyDelete