CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Want To Brag A Minute

This marked one of the highlights of my (ahem) singing career. I was never prepared for anything like this. But as they say, you can’t fight destiny. We were at Faith in Jesus Church in Las Pinas City, competing with ten other worship bands. This happened in November 2009, but feels like it only happened yesterday. I couldn’t be happier.

We sang ‘My Redeemer Lives’ by Hillsong. Nervous, thought I had an out-of body experience. It felt like I was floating. My hands were trembling, my ears were ringing, my heart’s thumping, but rejoicing at the same time.



We did not win though. Boy, I was in great awe watching other groups'astounding performances. Really, it was like watching Glee. They were so good, it hurts.

But, it’s not the winning to say the least. It is how the experience had helped me to become confident in the person I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment