CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Quiet Place Project

I woke up pre-menstrual and I hate this feeling. It makes me feel fat and ugly.

But yay! I came across this website and I will feel doubly bad if I will not share this with you guys. I like it because it will prompt you to be a little bit more introspective, especially when you’re in a little sullen mood like I do. This will help you realize that everything can wait. You don’t need a wee bit of sound if all you’re crying for is some quiet time.

Relax



Don’t worry this is not the thing that scare the crap out of you.

See my answers.

The Dreams Room. It will urge you to what really drives and burdens your heart.


.The Thoughts Room. Pour out your heart , fill the text box to the brim. Don’t worry, it’s a secret.


The Comfort Spot. Let’s talk deeper about what makes you feel the strongest, and the deepest too.


The Quiet Place. Silence is a breeze. After all, it is what you really want. Isn't it?

90 Seconds Relaxation Exercises. It will challenge you to spend a bit fraction of your time doing nothing, but just to relax.

How’s that? May be you can try it too and we can exchange our experiences.

5 comments:

  1. I tried the 90 seconds relaxation hehe. I end of smiling. Thank you for sharing this ate malou :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want "The Quiet Place" - why? well, with all the hustle and bustle of life in the city and all the craziness in it, surely I do need this. Will try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love silence except it brings back the past most of the time and then I get sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love silence except it brings back the past most of the time and then I get sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is something new to me. Need to check it out... I want the 'Quiet PLaCE' : )

    ReplyDelete