CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 11, 2011

What's Your Story?

We all have a story, don't we, friends? This was one of the reasons why we turn to things where we get them: books, movies, comics, TV series, news reports and blogs. From the seemingly mundane activities of our neighbors to high-profiled personalities, it is our stories that make us who we are. It's our joys, our struggles, our laughter and our tears that bring those stories colorful and alive. It does not take rocket scientist to explain why we get so addicted to watching reality TV shows. We love seeing life stories as they happen.



Perhaps you know when your life will end, would you ask for a second one? And re-live everything like exactly how it was?

Or re-write the plot, get new group of actors and take a fresh start? Remove all sicknesses, failures, heart aches and losses and be a total success.

Looking back on your life, what are you proud of? What are you ashamed of? How does your own life square when it comes to materials blessings? relationship? career? I got a good news. God has given each one of us unique talents and abilities, so unique nothing can duplicate these. And he also gave us dreams He himself will fulfill. We don’t need to twist God’s arms to better our lives. If will you only see a little farther; you will know how great a story God written for you.

Pretty cool, right?

You see, you don't have to be afraid; this isn't a test you pass or fail. There's no right or wrong answer. There's no pressure to be better or smarter or prettier than anyone else.

So? what’s your story? I’d love to hear.

1 comment:

  1. Just recently, I realised we all have a story - when reading a book, The Sandalwood Tree. Its a nice coincidence to find your post on the same thing. I don't know about my story but I love reading yours as I find it inspirational. If I was given a second chance,I would like to live my life just as it is - without any changes. Because my life - even with all its restlessness,occasional sufferings and failures and also obviously the happinesses and successes made me what I am today!!

    ReplyDelete